Disney Halloween Facts Day Two!!

• Trainee

Disney Halloween Facts

Day Two!

Come here everyday for a new spooky Disney fact as we count down to Halloween!!

pondering the nightmare before christmas GIF

Welcome back foolish mortals to Disney Halloween Facts. It is I, your ghost host, sofieremix back with another spooky story. Today, I must ask you all to begin a journey with me. The graveyard outside my house contains a certain mystery. A young family used to live within these walls until every single one of them met their end. However, I still am uncertain who was the final family member standing, holding on tight to their fortune before it went up in flames. This is “The Dread Family Mystery”. The Dread family was made up of six family members who all led one another to their end to gain the family fortune through inheritance. As seen in the image below, these are what the tombstones read:

image-asset.thumb.jpg.4bb6168d0995292c7872add41aabc4cb.jpg

• Bertie: “Avid hunter and expert shot, in the end that’s what he got.”
  • Aunt Florence: “Never did a dishonorable deed, yet found face down in canary seed.”
  • Uncle Jacob: “Greed was the poison he had swallowed. He went first, the others followed. His killer’s face he surely knew. Now try to discover who killed who.”
  • The Twins: “Departed life while in their beds, with identical bumps on their heads.”
  • Cousin Maude: “Our sleeping beauty, who never awoke the night her dreams went up in smoke.”

Now, my dear children, can you solve this mystery? Who came first in the dread family who met their end? Who was last? And how in the world did their fortune go up in smoke. If you solve this mystery correctly, I will let you in on a surprising twist. Not every story in this house actually ends the way you think. Muwhahahaha.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.