Palace Daily News: September 1, 2020

• Coordinator

Welcome back, foolish mortals, to the Haunted Palace Daily News. It is I, your host, sofieremix, here with some more spooky, Disney facts. Did you know that the Halloween event is the only time adults are allowed to dress in costume at Disney? Disney World is a magical place for all ages, but it does tend to come with a few rules. Most days, only children under the age of 14 are allowed to dress up in costumes. At the Halloween Party, however, everyone is encouraged to dress up. That means that it’s really the only time when adults can get away with wearing a costume to Walt Disney World! There are still a few rules you have to observe if you do want to get dressed up, though. Costumes have to be family-friendly, as you'd expect.

Also, all of the pumpkins have their own unique carvings that tell a specific story. The first thing you will see when you attend the Halloween Party is a plethora of pumpkins. No less than 176 carved pumpkins adorn the balconies of Main Street USA. Most people don’t realize that the pumpkins all have special, individual carvings. They are all themed to add to the personalized feel of the area. The balconies on Main Street USA open out from windows that contain the names of many important people who were in Walt Disney’s life. Decorating the area with the carved pumpkins makes it all the more special for guests.

Now for some daily motivation on loving others. Everyone on here is entitled to respect and confidence - by others and from within themselves. You all are beautiful souls no matter who you are. I look online everyday and am proud to be a part of this wonderful community. My friends on here are some of the most amazing people and I am honored to have met you all. Remember, behind funky skins and funny pfps, we are all human. We all have feelings and senses. We rise with the sunlight and some of us fall asleep when we see it. We reach out to lift up those who have fallen and keep our hands stretched out when we are knocked down. We all have one heart, one mind, and one body. While we all have differences that separate us, we are all one family inside this server. So, remember always, you are loved and you have a right to feel loved. Myself and so many others are here to support you in any way and to help fix the wrongs that bring you down. We will accept the most confident version of you, no matter who that person is. And if you haven’t met that side of you yet, keep trying. We are all excited to meet them. And always remember:

Love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.