Disney Prince Movie?

• Coordinator

Thought I would bring back this forum!! I have heard that Disney has future plans to make a Disney Prince movie! If so, which Disney princes would you finally like to learn about? Personally, I think Cinderella's prince could have a cool backstory. We see a glimpse of it in Into The Woods, but i'd love to see more!

cinderella GIF

• Like 2
  • Palace Network Leadership

I think Disney should have a Disney Prince focused movie! The only sorta one we 'have' is Aladdin but he's not even really a prince in the beginning. I'd love to see some more background into some 'quieter' Disney Princes like Florian and Phillip. Also a LGBTQ+ supportive movies with two Disney Princes! 🌈

• Like 2
  • Coordinator

I do know that they are coming out with a Disney prince movie and I am so happy for it! A part of me does hope that they keep it animated though. I would love to see many of the old princes be spoken about! And yes! I would love to see a movie with two princes!! It's about time!!

Woo! Male lead role in a Disney movie which has almost never happened! change is good! but also a little scary. I think that much like how princess movies gave girls people to look up to, whether that be "oh she's found true love!" or "wow she's so independent and strong!" or both, I think It could be the same way for boys with this! a strong rolemodel for them to look up to, but perhaps not in the same way princesses are looked up to as rolemodels. I just hope that they portray a male lead character well and don't overdo it in certain aspects.

I'd like to know more about the family and life of the Prince from The Princess and The Frog from before he went to New Orleans. The song "Friends On The Other Side" talks about his family life a little bit with "Your life styles high! but your funds are low" "Mom and dad cut you off huh playboy?" So obviously something was happening there, something along the lines of perhaps him originally being given money by his obviously royal parents, and him going a bit too far and becoming spoiled and thus them cutting him off.  I'd like to see more of what happened there.

and to the possibility of a movie with two princes... 
Yes.

Edited by DoctorOfOrigin
  • Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.