ScanWorks was kind enough to greatly assist me in unlinking my old discord, and relinking my new one

This is a small thing to you maybe Scan but for me it means a lot

You see, I spent 6 years on that account... There is a lot of good memories... but also bad... Failed friendships, arguments, stupid things I've said, and cringey memories from specifically 2016 and 2017 

You helping me in the process of ridding myself of all those memories that hurt to look back to, It means a lot, You've assisted me in moving on from pretty much- everything in my virtual life so far, and starting a new chapter- No, a WHOLE NEW BOOK! with no stuff to make me regret things I don't need to regret. 

Thank you :)
I can see why you are in the position you are, truly a leader in guest experience

• Like 2
  • Palace Network Leadership

Hey DoctorOfOrigin,

I appreciate the post! I'm glad I could help you start fresh and start a whole new book! This post truly made my day! Hope you have a great day!

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.