Daily Poll Day 3: Hosted by Aquaticalo

Daily Poll Day 3: Hosted by Aquaticalo  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, sofieology said:

Snow White’s scary adventures have me such nightmaressss

It wasn’t scary for me and it’s one of my favorite opening day rides at Disney World. 

• Like 1
  • Palace Network Staff

@Sprinkle i do love the ride! but there was an original version i don't think it was the one in MK that was absolutely terrifying that was basically the evil queen as the old hag shrieking at you the whole ride. We had it open on Palace for spring seasonal!

• Like 3
  • Palace Network Leadership

Happy Birthday Magic Kingdom!! As a kid, the Teacups were a favourite of mine - I was a huge Alice in Wonderland fan! 🍵

• Like 1
10 hours ago, sofieology said:

@Sprinkle i do love the ride! but there was an original version i don't think it was the one in MK that was absolutely terrifying that was basically the evil queen as the old hag shrieking at you the whole ride. We had it open on Palace for spring seasonal!

Oh ok, and ya I loved it 😄. Hope it comes back in the future 😄.