Sign in to follow this  
Cassiopeiya

My Thoughts On Zootopia

Alright, so most of you guys know that I'm a huge Zootopia fan. Nick and Judy are my absolute favorite characters, and the movie overall is fantastic. 

Now, Zootopia is somewhat of a dark movie, and it covers some controversial topics that is a problem in our world today. To avoid any conflict happening in the replies section, I'm not going to say what Zootopia covers. If you've seen the movie, you will know. I think it's interesting how they split up the predators and prey, and how just like in today's world, not everyone gets along. There is no such thing as a perfect society.

With that being said, I think Judy's speech at the end of the movie is something that I take into heart. Even if we don't live in a perfect world, we can definitely try to make the world a better place, regardless of who we are. A lot of people are so quick to judge others that we don't even look past our differences. I get that we can't always get along, but it feels like some people don't put in the effort to actually get to know others and only see them from the outside, not the inside.

That's what makes this movie so great. Yes, I love all the animals and the different districts that are set up, but the overall message is what gets to me. And may I say that I love the song, 'Try Everything'? I feel like this song is more realistic than any other happy song I've listened to, and it gives me hope.

• Like 4

Nick Wilde is definitely one of my favourite Disney characters but I lvoe the deeper meaning of the movie that things maybe do define you but you don't need to let that define what you do in life. Flawed characters and relatable characters make such a great movie! 10/10! 

Pink~

• Like 1

Disney's attempt at an action thriller with animals was better then i thought it would be.

Also i'm still slighty concerned how did the naturalist club scene made it into the movie...

11 hours ago, Cassiopeiya said:

Alright, so most of you guys know that I'm a huge Zootopia fan. Nick and Judy are my absolute favorite characters, and the movie overall is fantastic. 

Now, Zootopia is somewhat of a dark movie, and it covers some controversial topics that is a problem in our world today. To avoid any conflict happening in the replies section, I'm not going to say what Zootopia covers. If you've seen the movie, you will know. I think it's interesting how they split up the predators and prey, and how just like in today's world, not everyone gets along. There is no such thing as a perfect society.

With that being said, I think Judy's speech at the end of the movie is something that I take into heart. Even if we don't live in a perfect world, we can definitely try to make the world a better place, regardless of who we are. A lot of people are so quick to judge others that we don't even look past our differences. I get that we can't always get along, but it feels like some people don't put in the effort to actually get to know others and only see them from the outside, not the inside.

That's what makes this movie so great. Yes, I love all the animals and the different districts that are set up, but the overall message is what gets to me. And may I say that I love the song, 'Try Everything'? I feel like this song is more realistic than any other happy song I've listened to, and it gives me hope.

I just remembered how it got dark anyway I liked the movie i would rate it 8/10