Musical Interview!: BobRosscoe

Hello! Here is a new thing i started Musical interview where I interview people about musicals! with @BobRosscoe

1: What was the first musical you saw? The Lion King while it was on tour in Edinburgh! It was amazing and I still cherish it in my heart.

2: What is your favorite musical? Wicked is always in my favourites but I would also say Come From Away as I love the message and story. I also really enjoy the story of Dear Evan Hansen. Everybody's talking about Jamie is also a fave of mine.

3: What was your favorite musical you saw in person? Definetly Come from Away with Rachel Tucker as Beverly Bass. However, Rachel Tucker as Elphaba on broadway... AMAZING.

4: What are the best seats you had at a show? Oh good question. The seats I had to see Legally Blonde in Glasgow were amazing. 3rd Row and in the centre.

5: What shows have you seen? Lion King x2 Wicked x 5/6/7 maybe Everybodys talking about Jamie x2 &Juliet Mamma Mia Legally Blonde Avenue Q x2 Dreamgirls Hamilton Shrek The Musical Hairspray Annie Rocky Horror Cats Mary Poppins Aladdin Come From Away Thriller Billy Elliot High School Musical Elf Spelling Bee Kinky Boots

6: Broadway Or Westend? Westend because its closer to me!

7: Who is your favorite broadway actor/actress? If you couldn't tell it is Rachel Tucker. Best Elphaba and her voice is absolutely incredible! I do love Courtney Bowman of Six too!

8: What is your favorite proshot musical or favorite movie adaptation of a show? Oh god! Mamma Mia maybe? It is an absolute bop! I do like Hairspray too... I am so excited for the adaption of Everybodys talking about Jamie though!

In the comments who should I interview next!

• Like 4

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.