Heading to Epcot and AK in December

• Palace Network Leadership

I haven't been to the park since they re-opened, but i've watched a ton of videos of people who have! I think just need to pace yourself when wearing a mask, and make sure you've plenty of distance between other people - and it'll be all good! EPCOT if my favourite park and Expedition Everest if my favourite attraction ever!! I hope you get to ride that, and Test Track or Soarin too! Hope you have a wonderful trip, cannot wait to hear all about it! 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Its been a hot minute but a change of plans was in order and went to HWS instead of AK. Got to ride Mickeys runaway railway and ride rise of the resistance, those rides are top notch! Masks were not to big of issues, wore contacts for the days but other than that had a blast. Did celebrate turning 21 by drinking around the world in epcot which was a trip in its self. Got me looking at going back for spring break lol.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.