Ok, so where do I start with Batman?

Honestly I have so many things to say about her that i wont because we will be here all day, She has by far been one of the best staff members I have spoken to about anything on the server. She always goes out of her way to make sure guests get the best experience on the server! (I mean all staff do but Batman is.. well Batman 😂)

I just want to Thank you Batman for being so understanding with my situation recently and helping me with everything and also for making me feel so welcoming to everyone!

@TheCraftyBatman once again , thank you for always being ready to help me and other guests!

Also a Huge shoutout to Ponk, she has also been so caring and understanding! I mean you may of ran away from us over in the Chef Mickeys sponsor but you always check in on us! Again to you, you are always welcoming to new ideas and feedback which makes me so happy when I bug you every week with new things 😂😂🤭 so thank you Ponk! @pinkiness

Ok ima stop blabbering on now 😂😁

Edited by MattHeas101
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • SP_MattHeas101 changed the title to TheCraftyBatman And Pinkness
  • Palace Interactive Leadership

Okay, wow - I was not expecting this! (I always get nervous when I get pinged lol). Thank you so much for the very kind words. Helping others is why I continue to do what I do here at Palace so it's nice to hear that it's appreciated. 🍪

• Like 1
  • Palace Network Leadership

Hey I didn't run! I just had to skip away to other tasks for a moment but i'm always around 😉 only kidding but thank you for these kind words Matt, this was such a lovely post to wake up to and read. Cookie & Churros back at it again! Thank you once again, it's so appreciated! 💛

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.