Hi! I'm fropsies! I just joined the forums yesterday so allow me to introduce myself with some fun facts!

- I found out about Palace Network 5 years ago when it was MCMagic and I made a really cringy gameplay video of me trying to do the Neverland parkour (and failing miserably). Fast forward to last Sunday, I was looking at my old YouTube videos and I noticed one that mentioned Disney World in Minecraft so I clicked on it. I saw the server address in the video so I decided to look back on it for the memories, and I noticed it was now called Palace Network! I joined and I realized how fun it was to go on the rides and everything! I should really thank my younger self for making that video otherwise I would never have found out about Palace Network haha

- I love watching cartoons and anime!

-My favorite hobbies include drawing, playing video games, and making video edits!

- Big Thunder Mountain is my favorite ride at Disney World!

- I've never been to Universal although I want to go and see the Harry Potter stuff (proud Ravenclaw lolol)

-I like Broadway Musicals even though I've never been to any except for The Lion King I think

- I've always wanted to be a storyteller of some sort! I'm not sure what kind specifically but my passion for storytelling has always been there.

- I don't even know how forum websites work! Am I even doing this right? No idea!! Am I typing too much? I don't know either!!

- I don't think I have a favorite Disney movie but The Hunchback of Notre Dame is really good

Hope to see you guys around!!

steven universe gem glow GIF

• Like 3

welcome back to palace and more importantly, welcome to the forums! there's no such thing as typing too much on here, and omg ravenclaw twins 💙! i love broadway musicals too and lion king was literally so amazing and i hope to see you around too! feel free to shoot me a message anywhere if you need any forums help, i'd be glad to talk to ya more :D 💖

• Like 1
  • Palace Network Staff

Welcome back to Palace, Fropsies!! Lovely to have you here! :D Also welcome to the forums community, we love seeing new faces! I saw The Lion King in West End and it was just amazing!! Awesome to know more about you, don't be scared to message any of us if you need forums help! ❤️ 

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.