Sign in to follow this  
colefb9

Thoughts on Incredibles 2?

I am posting before I view it for now, but it looks fantastic. I have high expectations for Pixar, but knowing them, it will exceed those expectations. All I need is Frozone to ask about his super suit and for Jack-Jack to have a very important role that will influence the outcome of the plot.

Feel free to leave your thoughts and opinions of it below!

index.jpg

Incredibles has always been one of my fav pixar films and i always hoped they would make a sequel. knowing Pixar, and the fact that Pixar normally makes great sequels (most of the time, looking at you CARS!) i am pretty sure this is gonna be a good film. in the words of wise Han Solo: i have a really good feeling about this :P 

Now,

I watched Incredibles when I was REALLLLLLY young. I haven't watched in like I don't know, some 10 years. I feel that Disney has the right idea making sequels for their popular movies. However, I'm just not excited for this one. 

I’m very very excited to see the sequel! I’m even more excited to be able to ride the Incredicoaster at DCA on opening day!