Hello... its dragonblock15

The title of this forum post already shows my username, so there is no point in me typing it again. I've been on Palace ever since it took over MCMagic and then I was on and off the server until this year I decided to come back, I missed a lot of things while I was gone. And now for the facts,

1. I'm a junior in high school as of me typing this here post
  2. I play tuba since 6th grade currently in my school's Wind Symphony (2nd Band) the first being Wind Ensemble
  3. I love travelling, I prefer to go out of state or international. So far I've been to two countries, Mexico and the Philippines and 7 US states those being Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Florida, Hawaii, and Louisiana.
  4. Other games that I play other than Minecraft are Mario games, Overwatch (Reinhardt and Roadhog), Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019, Smite (Thor, Zeus, Fenrir, King Arthur), Smash Bros Ultimate (Simon, Inkling, and Mario), and Splatoon 2.
  5. I was once a LEGO lover and I still have some of the creations I built such as Metal Beard's Sea cow, my best and biggest LEGO structure.
  6. Some shows that I watch: The Simpsons (current favorite), Family Guy, Ghost Adventures, The Mandalorian, and Rick and Morty.
  7. I've been to 2 Disney World parks, Magic and Animal Kingdom. i will visit Hollywood Studios and EPCOT the next time I go to Disney World.
  8. I happen to like Tesla. Self driving electric cars ❤️
  9. I wore a beret once, did not like it. That's what I get for being a tuba player but it was worth it.
  10. I like watching American football because I'm in band. 

And that is the end of the list. These are just some of the facts you now know about me and that's pretty much it.

"Imagination is the essence of discovery" - Winston

• Like 4

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.