Sign in to follow this  

Which One was best?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Posted (edited)

This is about all the Dumbo clones and Dumbo and what they have going for them to see which one is the best (This is semi-opinion based and make sure to tell me which one you think is the best.)

Dumbo- Pros: Classic Ride, and Interactive Queue. Cons: Tent is only for small kids, long lines, loud.

Aladdin's Magic Carpet- Pros: Overall best ride vehicle, Interactive Camel, and of Course Aladdin. Cons: Long Lines, Queue is Boring, Short.

Astro Orbiter- Pros: High in the Sky, Great view of the Park, and Most exciting. Cons: Queue is Boring, Elevator, Longest Wait, and a Non-Disney feel.

Triceratop Spin- Pros: Good for small kids, Shortest Wait. Cons: Feels like a Carnival ride, Boring Queue, No real story line, and no real charm.

Taking all of this into account my top pick is..... Aladdin's Magic Carpet, Just because of the Ride Vehicles, and overall Disney feel.

My List: 1) Aladdin. 2) Dumbo. 3) Astro Orbiter. 4) Triceratop Spin.

Edited by SwigtySwooty

I'm going with Astro.  If the others make you feel like you're flying, an "astro orbiter" should certainly make you feel like you're flying much higher.  :)

I think I love Aladdin, the music and the way the carpets 'sway' really make it a fun ride! Also trying to duck out of the way of the camel 'spit'! I think it's a great ride for kids and adults who want to be kids!!

Pink~

i'm going with dumbo here, as i think the theming and scenery are really immersive, and as said in your post, the fact that it is a classic ride and it has an interactive queue are both major pluses!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I'd have to go with Astro Orbiter. Tomorrowland is my favorite 'land' of MK, and getting a bird's eye view of the whole Land makes it a great experience. 

I do like the theming of Aladdin's Magic Carpets more though - it would be my favorite if I liked Adventureland more than Tomorrowland.

I really don't care for TriceraTop Spin, though. I've only rode it once before and it just doesn't bring anything special. I see what Disney was trying to do with DinoRama in making it a 'carnival' theme, but all of DinoLand would be better if the DinoRama part was revamped.