Huxleigh's Intro!

• Media Team

Hello Everyone! If you don't know who I am, my name is Huxleigh! Hux for short! Here are a few fun things about me!

• I've gotten a few questions on how to pronounce my username so here is a quick pronunciation! Hux-lee!
  • Ironically enough I am not a huge fan of Disney! I haven't seen very many movies and only went to Disney when I was 6. But this server had such kind people and I loved the charm of the server! And I've loved learning more and more about Disney because of this server!
  • My favorite color is: Blue!
  • I'm a part of the Media Team here on the Palace Network! It's been a blast!
  • I first joined the server in early 2019! And I've been a staff member for a few months now!
  • My favorite food is weirdly Potatoes. Strange, I know! 🥔u5x_AvV8DhT2VHCgIz38HYtipstO-3C3buYuLoQH71hcb9bPTeVreYhsupsgvhrY69be8Xxtzqr7HR3bDiYS8yJzRNP_xjdW4fkFcnXyWFeYJhBu_tJRdmizQuC7xcD8Las9v_dg
  • My favorite show is either Wishes or Dreams! They are both so pretty! 
  • I listen to a lot of Musical Theatre! If you want to geek out about many musicals don't be afraid to message me :))

That is enough about me! I hope you all have an amazing day! <33

• Like 4

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.