Counting Down Til Disney New Years...

Well I'm sure we're all heard, it's almost the end of 2020. So here I wanted you all to share what you like to do on New Years. I'll go first, when I was little I used to go to bed early at my friends house (my whole family and my friends family were there). Then my parents would wake us up at 11:00 so we could count down to 12:00 with them! I'm sure you all have very fun things to share so go ahead. Another family I know about what they do is everyone's favorite, the Disney family. Disney invites everyone to ring in the New Year during your stay! Discover a variety of festive offerings at select Disney Resort hotels on December 31, 2020: Create your own in-room celebration with food, beverages and other celebratory items available for purchase. Make sure to stop by and enjoy your stay! Have a wonderful New Years! 

• Like 3
  • Team Leaders

So sweet of you to share your New Years plans! How much i'd love to spend New Years in a Disney park too!

Most years, I spend New Years Eve on vacation by the seaside with my family. We go a long walk during the day, usually to some beaches and castle ruins. Then we have some dinner, sometimes fish and chips - and chill out until the bells. There is a small firework display down by the harbour that we visit for the bells, or if it's too cold we'll stay on the couch to watch it on TV. I usually head up to bed soon after but... insert nerd... I get too excited to look at all the books I want to read in the New Year, so I usually start one just for fun!

Hope you have a safe and happy New Year when it comes! 

• Like 1
  • Coordinator

This is super sweet! Normally I am alone on New Years as my family goes on vacation each year. So I often spend midnight alone in bed texting those I wish I was with. It can seem kinda sad but it keeps me hopeful for the day I get to spend New Years with everyone!! Thank you for starting this thread it’s so sweet!!

• Like 1
  • Management Team

I usually go to my friends house and spend time with her aswell as her family. Unfortunately, due to restrictions and her moms health, I can't this year and I am going to miss her so much! However, I am spending this year with my family and we are going to go out to our bar and have a small celebration!

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.