I thought it was about time I introduced myself!

Hey there, I'm Fawn!

I am a British girl (She/Her) who loves all things Disney.

Some other things I enjoy are:

• Anime
  • Languages (Currently learning Japanese...Slowly!)
  • Harry Potter
  • Making new friends
  • Magic (I have been Wiccan for 6 years now)
  • Animals (Specifically forest fauna and my cat)
  • Reading

I try to be confident, but I am pretty shy and get anxious often. This means I don't tend to talk too much in chat or on the discord. But if you chat to me I will definitely talk to you. I just struggle to start conversations on bad mental health days. But I am getting better and working on that. I've been more chatty lately and its really helping my confidence.

I have been coming to the server for a few years now on and off. However I have only started to become part of the community in 2020 as I became very sick and was on bedrest for 6 months. The wonderful friends I have made and the insanely nice staff have saved me from a deep depression and I will always be grateful for that.

Favourite Disney Things:

Classic Movies: Peter Pan, Oliver and Company & Bambi

Pixar Movie: Toy Story

Princess Movies: Beauty and the Beast & Brave

Movie Series: Winnie-The-Pooh collection

Characters: Winnie-The-Pooh, Thumper, Peter Pan, Belle & Stitch

Ride IRL: Peter Pans Flight

Ride on the server: The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh

Well, thats enough about me. If you want to hang out on the server and be friends I am totally down for that!

But for now, have a magical day! (♥ω♥*)

• Like 2
  • Palace Network Staff

I love this introduction, Fawn! Woahh, that is so cool that you are learning Japanese, very fun fact! I also love Harry Potter, reading, Peter Pan, Toy Story, Beauty and the Beast and Winnie the Pooh! All favourites of mine too haha! Lovely to get to know more about you, hope to see you around the parks some more! ❤️ 

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.