SurvivalSam

Compliments for... Everyone!

This compliment is for everyone. Every Settler, Dweller, Noble, Majestic, Honorable, Special Guest, Mod, Character, Trainee, Sr. Mod, Manager, Admin, Developer and Manager. 

Thank you everyone for making the Palace Network a truly great Minecraft Server.

Because minigames, Creative, PvP, that stuff doesn't make a good Minecraft server.

It's the people who play on the server are who make it a good server.

It's the Guests, who help out In chat, do fun trivia, group rides, etc.

it's the Staff, who show you around, who welcome you, who help you out, who interacts with Guests'. (That's something a lot of Minecraft Server's don't have: Good Staff).

It's the Donors, who gave their own hard-earned money to keep the magic alive on the server.

It's the Characters, who sign Autograph Books, or who give you autographs and give you a bona-fide Disney experience.

So, thank you, everyone. There would be no server without any of you. I was blessed to find this amazing community and be apart of it. This server is truly a great Minecraft Server. Thank you all for letting me apart of it, (and thanks OMGChad for doing a video on it lol). And thank you everyone who takes their time to keep the server running and keep us Guests safe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

with the OMGChad making a vid on it, that was when i first found out about the server and joined it xD

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cjh66 said:

with the OMGChad making a vid on it, that was when i first found out about the server and joined it xD

Same here!

Sam why do you copy my compliment to everybody?

You might've structured your message differently but it comes down to the same.

Besides that, thanks buddy xD

1 hour ago, Chrisboy04 said:

Sam why do you copy my compliment to everybody?

You might've structured your message differently but it comes down to the same.

Besides that, thanks buddy xD

I didn't e-e.