TheWebCon

ThemeParkCon 2018 - Palace Creative

THEMEPARKCON 2018 - Information and FAQ

Hello Creative! My name is TheWebCon and I welcome you to the ThemeParkCon forum post! Overtime, this post will be updated to make new announcements and mention updates and new scheduled events.

CURRENT UPDATE (6:33 PM EST, 6/15/18) - Attention panel hosts! Make sure that you are online about 10-15 minutes BEFORE your scheduled panel time. This will make the flow of the events tomorrow night run smoothly. Thank you and see you all tomorrow night for TPC 2018 Weekend 2!

Booth Registration- Closed for TPC 2018

Panel Registration- OPEN, please go online Palace Creative on Minecraft Java Edition (play.palace.network) and visit the Creative server. Then, contact TheWebCon for panel registration.

AVAILABLE TIMES FOR 6/16/18 PANEL NIGHT - 1 SPOT REMAINING!

• 8:00 PM EST, 5-20 minute block

AVAILABLE TIMES FOR 6/23/18 PANEL NIGHT

• 5:00 PM EST, 5-20 minute block
  • 5:30 PM EST, 5-20 minute block
  • 6:00 PM EST, 5-20 minute block
  • 6:30 PM EST, 5-20 minute block
  • 7:00 PM EST, 5-20 minute block
  • 7:30 PM EST, 5-20 minute block
  • 8:00 PM EST, 5-20 minute block

FAQ

Questions in bold- Answers in italics

What is ThemeParkCon 2018? ThemeParkCon 2018 is a yearly event on Palace Creative where players come together to talk about, present, and discuss all things theme parks, theater, and more! Our main aspects are booths and panels that are presented throughout the weeks of TPC! At TPC, you can show off your newest theme park project to the server and present information about it!

Where is it happening? ThemeParkCon 2018 is not a real-life event, but rather, a digital one. It will be hosted at the EpiCentral (a hub for FUSE Entertainment) this year, with Booths at Spark Convention Hall, Panels at Web Theatre, and overnight services at the Tempo Landing Hotel.

When is it happening? ThemeParkCon 2018 will be a three-week event between June 8th, 2018 and June 23rd, 2018. During this time, the booths and booking at Tempo Landing Hotel will be available. However, panels will only be hosted on June 9th, 2018, June 16th, 2018, and June 23rd, 2018 between the hours of 4:00 PM EST and 8:00 PM EST.

What is a booth? Can I get one? A booth is a temporary stand at the Spark Convention Hall at EpiCentral (where TPC is hosted this year). Unfortunately, booth registration is now over and the Spark Convention Hall has been opened. However, you can try and get a booth for the many other conventions coming soon to EpiCentral later this year and next year!

What is a panel? How can I see one? Can I get one myself? A panel is a temporary show hosted at Web Theater's Motion Theatre where you can talk about theme parks, announce info for your own theme park, or even just discuss theme park development and creativity! They are between 5-20 minutes and are very interesting. However, in order to attend one, you must be online about 5-10 minutes before the scheduled time. To get one yourself, please go online Palace Creative on Minecraft Java Edition (play.palace.network) and visit the Creative server. Then, contact TheWebCon for panel registration. DO NOT comment on this forum to reserve a panel because you MUST do it on the server or else you will not get a reserved time.

What are the rules? The rules reflect normal EpiCentral rules, which includes-

• NO FLYING
  • No parkouring
  • No entering staff areas
  • No entering closed/restricted/construction areas
  • Respect all staff instruction
  • Do not fly into/enter stage areas unless permitted to by a staff member
  • Do not walk on roofs
  • Do not intentionally greif or damage the area
  • Do not spam fireworks

*Please note that these rules may be changed or edited at any time.

I have a question that wasn't mentioned on this list! Don't worry! Send a comment below and we'll be sure to answer your question, as well as update this forum post to include it.

Get ready Creative- ThemeParkCon 2018 has only just begun!

• Like 1