RossDuffy

My thoughts on Mulan

Mulan  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Posted (edited)

In my opinion, I personally feel that Mulan is an underappreciated Disney film which has some fantastic messages for all viewers.

For those who don't know, Mulan is a film which falls under the Disney Princess Franchise and is a film which deserves more recognition. This is based on the legend of Mulan. The film surrounds the story of main character Fa Mulan who is a Chinese girl who will be facing a matchmaker to find her a suitable husband. She has to bring honour to her family. At this time, China is currently under attack and a male from each family must go to war. The male for Mulan's family is her father who is older and suffers from a leg injury. She tries to stop him but is not allowed to speak her mind as this brings dishonour. In the night in which the men are meant to go to war, Mulan sneaks out and goes to fight in the war but is dressed as a male. She goes off to war and will fight for her country. Now I'm not saying anymore as you must go and watch!

There are many valuable lessons to be learnt from this film. 1) No matter who you are always speak up and fight for what you believe in. 2) Anyone can achieve anything that they want. 3) Always be your own person and believe in your own beliefs. 4) Do not trust little red dragons at all times as sometimes they give bad advice. :P and most importantly 5) Take charge of your own life and do what you wish for your future.

Also, Mulan has some fantastic songs such as Reflection (Classic) and I'll Make a Man Out of You. It also has a lot of fantastic characters such as Li Shang, Mushu and Ling.

I love Mulan and it will continue to be one of my favourite Disney films for all eternity!

RossDuffy

Mulan-Disney-Remake-New-Release-Date-2019-Live.jpg

Edited by RossDuffy
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)

Mulan is an amazing film and amazing person.

She's a really brave girl for taking her fathers place.

I make a man out of you is one of my top 10 favourite songs.

Also Mulan literally has the highest killcount in any disney movie when she fired the rocket at the mountain which dropped the avalanche on the huns and trapped the leader on the roof to go flying into a fireworks tower with a firework.

Edited by Supermask
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Supermask said:

Also Mulan literally has the highest killcount in any disney movie when she fired the rocket at the mountain which dropped the avalanche on the huns and trapped the leader on the roof to go flying into a fireworks tower with a firework.

This is a fantastic Disney movie fact.  Thanks!

• Like 1

Well I think Mulan has a lot of recognition, but I love that movie and it’s my fourth favorite Disney movie, so I voted yes! I love the all the songs, especially Reflection and I’ll Make a Man Out of You. Though I do think the movie has enough recognition, the song Reflection certainly doesn’t! I love that song and it’s my third favorite Disney song. I listen to it about every day :)