Introducing the Intern Program!

• Cast Member

Calling all future Imagineers and those who want to learn how to become a part of the Shows and Technician team of Palace: Introducing the Intern Program!

The Intern Program is a new initiative developed by the Technician Team to get more guests and staff interested in what we do! This hands-on program is designed to teach you how to use the same tools our team uses to create the shows and attractions you see on Palace.

What will I do as an Intern?

As an Intern, you will be able to attend workshops taught by our staff members that will advance your understanding and tech skills. You will also be able to help with small server projects such as features for upcoming events and minigames.

Will I be able to work on rides and shows?

Intern is a stepping stone towards becoming a Technician on our staff team and through this program you can mess around with the same plugins as we use! As of right now, you will not be able to work on any attractions or shows for the parks as you're still learning the ropes.

Do you have to complete the Intern Program to apply to become a Technician?

At this time, you will be required to complete all four workshops before becoming a Technician, although in the future this may change.

Are there any requirements to become an Intern?

Nope! We ask that you are willing to take the time to learn tedious tasks, and that you are open to constructive feedback. 

How do I become an Intern?

To become an Intern, you can apply with /apply on the server! You will be asked general questions so we can get a sense of your current skills!

• Like 1