My Plot's got deleted

Question

As the title said my Plot's have been deleted i was last online back in december for new years then when i came back today they were all gone almost 5 years of work just disappeared i didnt get a email or heads up or anything. Is there a way to get my plots back? Ive worked really hard on them

3 answers to this question

• Executive Team

Hi there @PikaGirl7! I'm glad you've found your way back to Palace and as you've seen, a lot of changes have occurred since you've last joined us. We don't email our guests as we don't collect email address information from our guests. Instead we use our Discord community and our social media channels to keep people informed when changes are occurring on the network. Here's more information about the Creative Reset and the new features you'll get as a part of that process: https://forums.palace.network/topic/13800-information-regarding-a-creative-reset/

I hope you'll enjoy building more memories on your Creative plot. If you have any questions about the new features, @ItzAMePepiiior another member of the Creative Leadership team can help answer them. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.