Zillent

The Grand Serenity Theatre

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone! My name is Zillent and today I am showcasing a long term project that me and many others have been building since January 31st, 2018. This is a custom grand Broadway theatre that was given so much detailing and all of the great magic to make it wonderful

Who has helped this project you ask?
TheRandomPerson2, BrittzStudio_, PiroBoy, Gezz, CherryBud, DisneyFreak2005, Nauticalz, _viper_, Francis, Skolar, WilliamVsGaming, LavaRats314 and SurvivalSam,  

2018-04-14_18.43.51.png

2018-04-14_18.42.24.png

Edited by Zillent
Forgot one other name
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, TheRandomPerson2 said:

Amazing build Zillent! Keep up the great work.

I love it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OhCon said:

This is truly beautiful Zillent! Keep up the amazing work! ❤️

Thanks man!

I got to say that this build is like one of the best detailed buildings i've ever seen, and i figured out its near one of my plots.

• Like 1

Woah!!! A long time in the making I see.. and for good reason! This looks awesome! Would be cool to see plays in game in the theater xD

• Like 1

Hello @Zillent!

This is an absolute amazing build! I can see how much time and effort it took. It's so detailed, good work! 

• Like 1

Palace Got Talent is being moved to harmony. Serenity is only gonna be showing larger plays

No problem. Thr plan is getting both finished by this summer 2018. Serenity is close and harmony is getting there