Sign in to follow this  
Ulyk

Mamma Mia Palace Production

Hi! Some of you might know me on the server, some may not. But if you knew me well enough you would know that I love the movie Mamma Mia! I have decided, along with some friends, to make a production of Mamma Mia to the actual soundtrack from the movie! If you would like to apply for an actor on the server we will need as many as we can get. If you show great interest in the show we might have you play one or more characters. If you are interested in any certain character or want to apply for this production please state that you applied to this document in the forums and I will add you to our discord. Please be alright with calling with the directors in a discord chat for rehearsals that we will need to do. All information will be included on the discord, and please personal message me on the forums if you would like to be added to our discord!

Sign up for the production on this document: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1b-SGJNdNo-oC-XhYwfrhxLHwvxnIsQiae0gYVdaItQs/edit

Good luck! Also, it is alright if you don't know the movie very well but still want to act, you will be given rehearsals no matter what position you are in! 

The directors for this production are the following- Ulyk (Head Director) TheLegend37_ (Director) alxxa (Director) joeytheminer (Assistant Producer) 

NewLogo.jpg

2 hours ago, SuperPotato711 said:

Cool! This is a great idea! :) Sadly, I have no idea what Mamma Mia is, so won't be applying. Sorry :)

You can apply even if you don't know what it is! Like I said at the bottom, we just need actors who are willing to listen to the soundtrack and rehearse the songs!

Amazing idea! I've applied, wouldn't mind if I don't get to be the part I wanted but would still like to be involved somehow even if it's just helping organise (:

I went to see it on the West-End a few years ago and it was absolutely amazing and has always been my favourite movie. Mamma Mia 2 is coming out soon too and I am literally way too excited for it you have no idea!

mamma-mia.jpg.effb24ea1ac1dd11735bd7059ee3ea63.jpg