Pride Month Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Bow

Thoughts on Finding Nemo

Although it's relatively new compared to other Disney classics, I think Finding Nemo is one of the better Disney movies, and possibly up there with the classics.

I think it's such an important movie for all ages because of the good theme and morals behind the movie.

These themes are: trust, family, independence, determination, and friendship.

This movie teaches people of all ages trust is the most important bond between two people, which is the main overarching theme to this movie where the other four themes can be linked to. It's also coincidentally a heartwarming movie with amazing scenery and great humor and is loads of fun for all ages, which makes it a perfect movie to watch with friends and family.

tenor.gif?itemid=5420382

-Bow

• Like 5

If i never watched this movie, i wouldn't have know who Ellen is.

Also this is another one of Pixar's best.

• Like 1

Yess! Very good description. I've loved Finding Nemo ever since I first saw it, it's such a goof film! Thanks for sharing!! :D

Hello @Bow!

Yes, Finding Nemo is an absolute must watch. It's just amazing! Now with Finding Dory, it's even better! I love your description of the movie also!

This was another movie I grew up with, and it did not disappoint me. I still love it, and Finding Dory is just as good!