Feral_Hearts

Hey, I'm Sirje

Hi all, my name is Sirje. (pronounced kinda like "Syria" but more accented. If my "weird name" is any clue, I come from a secret land called Estonia. Nobody know's where it's at. (But it's in the Baltics, bordering Russia, Finland (kinda) and Latvia) 

Though of course, just call me Feral, it is easier.  ;)I could have sworn I had an account here before, but I can't for the life of me remember my login details (and perhaps it was indeed for the old site)

Anyway, I love Disney, despite being of an older age than most on here (I'm a legal adult, even if I don't act like it often) my favorite films include: Nightmare Before Christmas (my halloween skin is Sally!) Lilo & Stitch, Vaiana (Moana, she is called Vaiana in Estonia xP), Lion King, Emperors New Groove, 101 dalmatians, lady and the tramp, aristocats, jungle book...most of the classics tbh. x3 I don't really have an all time favorite character, or favorite song, I could never choose one. It changes all the time (though I will always have huge love for Hei-Hei, I love that dumb chicken!)

Other than Disney, Iike nature, animals (I have a lot of pets) music (favorite singer is Kerli, hence my username x3), and gaming among other things. Idk what else to say, so Hi, again.

• Like 1

Hello @Feral_Hearts!

Amazing introduction! You have some interesting facts in your introduction and they are amazing! Welcome to the forums and see you in the parks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.