Posted (edited)

This is a small thing I'd like to see (on the forums), some people use the introduction as a place to advertise products. I've been reporting a few of those posts but I can't report them as advertisements.

So can we get a "this post is advertising something" option when reporting posts?

Edited by Chrisboy04

4 hours ago, Chrisboy04 said:

This is a small thing I'd like to see (on the forums), some people use the introduction as a place to advertise products. I've been reporting a few of those posts but I can't report them as advertisements.

So can we get a "this post is advertising something" option when reporting posts?

YES! YES! YES! YES! i do not like the ads. DO THIS! @Canis18

Hello @SurvivalSam!

When we review reports, we will look at the thread before an action being taken. Once we review it we will take the proceeding action that we deem fit. We do our best to filter through your reports as quickly as possible. For now, just do a normal report.

Hope I was able to help!

@JackThePotato no it doesn't cause what we are asking for is a button to report a post as an advertisement...

unknown.png
But none of these fit that.... How are we supposed to report advertisements? There is no way to report posts that break the rules.... Or that advertise things.

@Chrisboy04 A lot of these advertisement posts are spam bots. Out of all those options, the best one would be 'There is inappropriate content in this post' as 99% of them are inappropriate. As @JackThePotato has already said we review all reported posts to make sure the report is legit and not someone abusing the system so any of them can be used for these types of post as they will be removed no matter what the reporting option.

• Like 1