My suggestion is for you to create a section on the forums for "Forum Games" I've seen a lot of forums with games like "Count to 100 without a staff member interrupting" or "Would you rather" and just little games that keep the community alive and adds a fun aspect ^-^ This would also be useful for players as by participating in these games they can meet more players which they might of not seen on the forums/server before and its something to do when you're bored ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 5

agree! this could make the forums more exciting and also add more interaction between staff and guests, which is always a good thing!

• Like 4

I like the idea aswell! This would be a great interaction between all guests

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Brant said:

I like this idea, @Canis18 what are your thoughts?

I think this is a great idea! :D I have lots of new things planned that would fit really nicely in that category! :D Awesome suggestion! @Cherrybud <3

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Cherrybud said:

My suggestion is for you to create a section on the forums for "Forum Games" I've seen a lot of forums with games like "Count to 100 without a staff member interrupting" or "Would you rather" and just little games that keep the community alive and adds a fun aspect ^-^ This would also be useful for players as by participating in these games they can meet more players which they might of not seen on the forums/server before and its something to do when you're bored ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I love having more reasons to hang out on our speedy new forums!  Have you seen any other "Forum Games" examples? :) 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, seanscot said:

I love having more reasons to hang out on our speedy new forums!  Have you seen any other "Forum Games" examples? :) 

Well another example could be, "Continue the Story" Which is basically where you write a sentence based on what the person has written above you

Example:Person1: once upon a time
Person2:there was a princess

And you continue the story.

• Like 1