Sign in to follow this  
Canis18

What is your favorite ride?

Hey everyone! I hope your day is gong splendid..but... I'm really curious as to what your favorite rides are at WDW, and if you haven't been, what is the first ride you'll ride when you first go? Personally, My favorite ride is either Grand Fiesta Tour (Donald is my favorite Disney character!) or Expedition Everest! Let me know below! ^-^

• Like 3

I've been many times, as you saw in my About Me... :)  My favorite ride is Haunted Mansion!  Even with all the new sleek rides of today, my HM will always be my go-to.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, seanscot said:

I've been many times, as you saw in my About Me... :)  My favorite ride is Haunted Mansion!  Even with all the new sleek rides of today, my HM will always be my go-to.

OOOOOOOH! Haunted mansion!!!!! I LOVE that ride!!! :D I went on it the first time I went to Disney and I was amazed at how good it was! :D Grim Grinning Mods come out to socialize! :o

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

noticed you like grand fiesta tour, i do too! it's such a cute and sorta relaxing ride :P

as for me, my favorites have to be test track, soarin, and autopia! my all time fav has to be the magic kingdom railway though, it's such a classic and it's actually useful for navigating magic kingdom :D

• Like 3

I love test track and soarin! I've never ridden autopia because I've never been to Disneyworld but I'll definitely have to try to ride it when I go! I've never ridden the Magic Kingdom railway :o It must be pretty relaxing!

• Like 1

I really enjoy exploring Pandora, so my favorite ride would have to be Flight of Passage. From the Disney scents to the amazing visuals, it immerses you into thinking your riding a banshee in which you really feel as if you are. The queue is  a definite reminder of how great Disney's creative team but how long wait times are. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I like test track a lot because who doesn't like going fast in a car. Also I like star tours!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My favourite ride would probably be Journey Of The Little Mermaid, its so amazing and the concept is beautiful. If Snow White's Scary Adventures was still around today, it would be my favourite.

• Like 1

I have many favourites so be prepared for the list :P

Test Track

Imagination/Figment

Grand Fiesta Tour

Spaceship Earth

Soarin

Living With The Land

7 Dwarfs Mine Train

Haunted Mansion

Kali River Rapids

Kilimanjaro Safari

(Told ya)

I'm a big Disney fan, ok? <,:

• Like 3

I have not been to Disney but I like The Monorail and

42 minutes ago, xPeachyCreme said:

I have many favourites so be prepared for the list :P

Test Track

Imagination/Figment

Grand Fiesta Tour

Spaceship Earth

Soarin

Living With The Land

7 Dwarfs Mine Train

Haunted Mansion

Kali River Rapids

Kilimanjaro Safari

(Told ya)

I'm a big Disney fan, ok? <,:

Most of these rides ^^ the only ride i don't like that is there is Living With The Land xD

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, benlovescheese said:

I have not been to Disney but I like The Monorail and

Most of these rides ^^ the only ride i don't like that is there is Living With The Land xD I would pick Kali River Rapids as a 2nd Favorite 

Just now, benlovescheese said:

I also kinda like RockinRollerCoaster  and TowerOfTerror

And Splash Mountain  soon there will be a list of my favorite rides as tall as The Cinderella Castle 

• Like 1

How could I forget Space Mountain and Expedition Everest and also Big Thunder Mountain and there's many more i like the list goes on until it reaches the top of Cinderella Castle

• Like 1

I love Expedition Everest and Soarin! I also love a lot of the shows like Beauty and the Beast and Mickey's Philharmagic. Anything that brings back memories of going to Disney as a kid!

Pink~

• Like 3

My Favorite ride for each park is....

Epcot: Gran Fiesta Tour

Magic Kingdom: Splash Mountain 

Animal Kingdom: Avatar Flight of Passage

Hollywood Studio: Toy Story Mania

• Like 2

I have lots of Favorite rides but here are the Best ones for Both rides and shows from each Park

MK: Space Mountain, Carousel of Progress

Epcot: Journey into Imagination with Figment, Captain EO

DHS: The Great Movie Ride, Fantasmic

AK: Expedition Everest, Finding Nemo The Musical

and yes there are some good Former rides too, because even though they are now gone, i will never forget them.

• Like 1

My Favorite Ride for each park is: 

MK: IASW

Epcot: Grand Fiesta Tour

AK: Kali River Rapids

Hollywood Studioes: Star Tours!

I haven't been, but, if I went, I would go to these rides:

Magic Kingdom: I would make sure to ride Small Word, Big Thunder Mountain, and Splash Mountain,

Animal Kingdom: I would make sure to ride Expedition Everest and River Rapids.

Epcot: I would ride Mission Space!

Hollywood Studios: Star Tours!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ThePilotGamer said:

My favourite rides are TT, RRC, Soarin and EE!

OOOOO Those are all really awesome rides! I've never been on RRC though...Is it scary? o.O

8 hours ago, Lans_Bolsa said:

My favourite ride at Walt Disney World is Splash Mountain.

OOOOH! I really wanted to ride that when I was at Disney! But it was closed because they were changing the water :( I'll have to ride it the next time! :D

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, nautical said:

I really enjoy exploring Pandora, so my favorite ride would have to be Flight of Passage. From the Disney scents to the amazing visuals, it immerses you into thinking your riding a banshee in which you really feel as if you are. The queue is  a definite reminder of how great Disney's creative team but how long wait times are. 

Whoa! That's a vivid description! sounds like it's really amazing! Unfortunately I couldn't ride it the last time because all the fast passes were taken! O.o