Sign in to follow this  
JLoire

UOE Update

After finding the Server the first thing I did was go and see if Stitch's Great Escape had been recreated on the Server and was quite happy to see how well it was recreated. After enjoying Magic Kingdom I headed over to Epcot and went to see if my other favorite extinct ride had been recreated, The Universe of Energy. 

While it's there in spirit it seems to be lacking in Substance. I would love to see this ride get updated with the audio.

I've actually collected a large number of Audio Loops from the Parks and wouldn't mind sharing it with the Palace Staff to increase their library.

let me know what you all think

Hello @JLoire!

Right now we are focused on Disneyland Resort, and getting that out there. A lot of the parks will be refurbished in the future. UOE was 45 minutes in real life, and we wouldn't want it to be that long.

I wouldn't mind it too much considering it's no longer at the parks

maybe have a short/long version

Unfortunately with Disney's plans to replace the Universe of Energy with a Guardians of the Galaxy attraction, it isn't feasible for us to spend time updating the original ride when it'll be replaced soon after. We'd rather spend time updating and creating other parts of the parks.