Heya! Whats popping lime! love Creative as well, I just spent hours with a friend making a house and wow, it was crazy hard! Omg, I am also a Disney Fanatic, are we best friends yet? The server actually helped me navigate my way through MK on my first day! LOL. Also Club Penguin is iconic. And OMG Drums?? I've been a quadline captain for years! :D 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Eliseeeee said:

Heya! Whats popping lime! love Creative as well, I just spent hours with a friend making a house and wow, it was crazy hard! Omg, I am also a Disney Fanatic, are we best friends yet? The server actually helped me navigate my way through MK on my first day! LOL. Also Club Penguin is iconic. And OMG Drums?? I've been a quadline captain for years! :D 

We have so much in common haha! And OOOOO quadline captain!!! Glad to have met you friend and hope to see you often and talk!!!!!!

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.