Heyo! If you don't know me.. hi! My username is limegreenicy, but you can call me lime for short - or whatever you'd like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I focus on our Creative, Seasonal, and Hub servers though I absolutely love working in the parks department as well! I'm a HUGE disney park fanatic (especially DLR). Along with that I love Star Wars, Marvel, Disney itself, Pixar, Harry Potter, and a whooolleee bunch of other stuff.

I'm also a very active Club Penguin and Toontown player! I play a lot of other games as well, though I'm pretty big on these! I've been playing them for 10+ years!

As for my hobbies, I love playing sports for fun. My personal favorite is Football (go seahawks!!). I LOVE playing the drums as well. I also love baking though I'm famous for burning stuff O.o  I love reading books and watching films and tv shows too! Especially binging tv shows.. Netflix helps with that

I also LOVE looking into the unknown, whether it's space or on our very planet. I'm big on researching outer space and other species out there and what not :)

I started playing palace somewhere in August of 2015. Ever since I've loved every second online! I got staff in November of 2016 and here I am now! I love playing with everyone and making friends and memories. It's so cool how people from all over the world plays and it's SO awesome to meet them!! I'm all about the community and it's such a magical thing. Thanks for reading and I hope I'll see you soon! :D

• Like 9

Heya! Whats popping lime! love Creative as well, I just spent hours with a friend making a house and wow, it was crazy hard! Omg, I am also a Disney Fanatic, are we best friends yet? The server actually helped me navigate my way through MK on my first day! LOL. Also Club Penguin is iconic. And OMG Drums?? I've been a quadline captain for years! :D 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Eliseeeee said:

Heya! Whats popping lime! love Creative as well, I just spent hours with a friend making a house and wow, it was crazy hard! Omg, I am also a Disney Fanatic, are we best friends yet? The server actually helped me navigate my way through MK on my first day! LOL. Also Club Penguin is iconic. And OMG Drums?? I've been a quadline captain for years! :D 

We have so much in common haha! And OOOOO quadline captain!!! Glad to have met you friend and hope to see you often and talk!!!!!!

• Like 2