Sign in to follow this  
Bow

Favorite Rides At USO

hi everyone!

i'm curious (as usual), what's everyone's favorite ride(s) at universal studios orlando resort!

personally, mines are forbidden journey and mummy!

i chose forbidden journey because i'm a HUGE hp nerd (#slytherinforever) and i chose mummy because of the awesome theming and the fast paced intensity of the ride!

let me know what your favorite rides are below! :D 

• Like 2

I haven't been to USO in real life only in Minecraft, so all thoughts are based on Palace xD

I got to say the Simpsons, I am not a fan of using projections instead of practical effects or animatronics, but Simpson takes the cake for my favorite projection ride, I love the characters, and the animation they used for the ride! 

5 hours ago, QWCBros said:

I haven't been to USO in real life only in Minecraft, so all thoughts are based on Palace xD

I got to say the Simpsons, I am not a fan of using projections instead of practical effects or animatronics, but Simpson takes the cake for my favorite projection ride, I love the characters, and the animation they used for the ride! 

I also haven't been so I will do the same lol and The Simpsons is a great ride but I think I like RRR the most. But The Simpsons is a very close second and Spiderman would be my 3rd 

I got to say that a lot of good rides are going away for me, but here are my favorites from USO

USF: ET Adventure, Revenge of the Mummy, Shrek 4-D, and Gringotts

IOA: Forbidden Journey, Hulk, Dudley Do Right's Ripsaw Falls, and The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman. 

To be honest, the re-done Hulk is such a great experience. If not that- probably Mummy. 

• Like 1

Mine has to be ET Adventure. ET has always been a movie I liked, and the experience of riding the bikes over the town is very nostalgic and great. 

Again, I can't pick just one favorite ride.
If I had to be honest though, two of my favorites for sure would have to be Forbidden Journey and The Simpsons Ride. I like Harry Potter and The Simpsons more than anything else there!

I’m a big Harry Potter geek, so I’d have to go with Gringotts and Forbidden Journey as my top two favorites in the parks! I do like Jimmy Fallon and Jurassic Park as well! And if you consider it a ride, the Krakatau Aqua Coaster at Volcano Bay is very fun! 

• Like 1