If someone who is good at renders, could they help me out? IDK where else to put this so i did here. I want a render header that kinda looks like this (i have no pic so try to vision it)

it would be similar to @Canis18's header, but with text with cjh66 written on it, then me (kinda sorta) commanding a legion of stormtroopers. The backround? Idec just have a random backround xD. Idk if this is the place to put this but... I would like to have a header similar to what i said above.

Sorry if this no belong here?

If you could help i would be happy. 

O      O

O      

• Like 1

Hey there @cjh66! It's funny that you mention Cani's header, which I created fyi ;), you're always able to hit me up on Discord if you'll like a commission. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JustPlatinum said:

Hey there @cjh66! It's funny that you mention Cani's header, which I created fyi ;), you're always able to hit me up on Discord if you'll like a commission. 

The thing is, i dont have discord. I could get it, but i have no mic... So unless there is like a text chat that i could hit you up on, then that would work... Apart from that, idk if i could get to you...

rip. Can you say what render system you have? Or at least know a good one?  TY for responding... 

-cjh66. :)

11 minutes ago, cjh66 said:

The thing is, i dont have discord. I could get it, but i have no mic... So unless there is like a text chat that i could hit you up on, then that would work... Apart from that, idk if i could get to you...

rip. Can you say what render system you have? Or at least know a good one?  TY for responding... 

Ok i just downloaded Discord on my ipad... I Might be able to get to you (if there is a text channel we can connect on). It just downloaded so it might be a while before i show up on palace discord.

Posted (edited)
On 7/6/2018 at 3:19 PM, cjh66 said:

Cjh discord is (like skype) a platform with text and  speech chats. (But in my opinion discord is better than skype)
I give you this screenshot (from the palace discord) to prove that

image.thumb.png.bea6a3a98dcbc00d7cad9a8dc8db9781.png

image.png

Edited by Chrisboy04