jedder

Chez? Cheeseeeee

Hai dere, I'm Jedder.

Dat it,

Dats legit it.

Dats legit legit it.

Okay okay i give in.

Hai dere, I'm Jedder, a former moderator and builder on palace/mcmagic before it became palace. I worked on the server from july 2015 to march 2017.

I am weird, am wacky, dont know how many still know who i am or anything, if so just come say hi to me.

If you dont know me, say hai anyways i only bite half of the time.

I dont know how much i will be on the server of be active, since im busy becoming an engineer, but will see what the future brings.

Fun facts that jedder endorse:
A soarathon, is when you ride soarin over and over again. (it has to be at least 20 times in a row to be called a soarathon, and yes i have done it several times)
A copping, is when you have a bad day and ride CoP to cheer yourself up

hot cocoa and cheese is life.

Jedderassic park will exist one day, if not in virtuelreality then in our hearts.

From this cheese, Hai dere nice to meet you, hope i made you laugh, ps lifeøs a happy song when you got someone by your side :> 

• Like 2

oh yeah pss if you wanna know more about me just check my about page on my profile tells you all about me as a disneyfan.

• Like 1

Psss, im bad at self introductions and forget stuff :>
I have been on mcmagic/palace since 2013, back when creative and the main server used to be two different ips and main server only had sorta bad versions of epcot and magic kingdom compared to now

Since then mk, epcot, has been build/updated, and hws was first build then updated in the time between + resorts where build and waterparks AND UNIVERSAL AND OMG EVEAHKJGAHEKJD a lot basically :> proud to have been part of the history :>

• Like 1

Hoi Jedder. I think i have seen you on server before. (After you were builder) Your BDay is the same as mine xDD (not on years though, i hope xD)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.