Hello so I am new to the forum, but not the server and I have some questions. Basically ever since I joined the forum and met my first character I have always wanted to be a character. I understand that you need to have apply..

How often do applications open?

Can you choose which character you would like to be?

What are your chances of becoming a character?

What are the rules of being a character?

I understand most likely you won't be able to answer all of my questions, but it would be helpful!

:D, happyoatmeal

Hey @happyoatmeal! Welcome to the forums!

Applications don't really have a set time for when they open it's just when staff want to hire more people. Yes, you can choose your character but there will be a list of available choices when the applications open for you to choose from.

I'm not 100% sure on all the rules for being a character but all I know is that you have to be willing to interact with players on the server and discord. 

Hope this helped! Sorry I couldn't really answer the last two, but there is a section on the forums for your questions about being a character and you can probably find more information there (:

Hello @happyoatmeal!

Welcome to the forums!

Q1: Applications for staff open at random times. They open when we need staff members. Character applications open every month depending on when we need characters and which one's.

Q2: On our application, you have different characters you can apply for. You have a higher chance for applying for ones on the application, then applying for one not on the application. The one's on the application we are looking for and need.

Q3: A lot of Guests and staff apply for characters, but if you show you know the character well and detail your application and take your time you have a high chance to get an interview.

Q4: Rules for a character is that you need Discord and need to pass a interview process before you get the full account. Also, you need to go to a character training on Discord before you become on.

Hope that helps! See you in the parks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.