cjh66

Meep. Hi.

Hey there! I haven't given myself a proper intro, so here it is!

Meep. Hi! My name is cjh66. You can just call me cj though.

You know when i come online because i always say "Meep. Hi everyone!" I (well, more @SurvivalSam) has started a Meep club (ok its just a bunch of people who just say meep before their sentences). I love playing on Palace and it is my family... Away from family? Ok that made no sence. I love playing minecraft but often end up doing nothing :3 my favorite version is 1.10.2 (though once palace moves to 1.13 i will use that as my new fav) and i also LOVE Luigi! The Mario Bro, not the car. I am also a Dweller and have been around for around (i think) two or three years, back when it was MCMagic's 5th Year! I was first a Guest, then i was given Shareholder by a friend, then when MCMagic turned to Palace i became a Dweller. I can often be found roaming MK but sometimes go on creative (if chat is muted on main bc Staff not on). I also Love playing Mario Games but REFUSE to play as Mario (ok i do play as him but only if i can't play as Luigi) incase you have usernames turned off (is that even possible?) you can easily find me bc i have a pretty obvious skin, a enderman with mickey pants, a mickey necklace (i think) and Mickey headphones. Pretty easy to spot in a large crowd. My fav staff is Scanny (ScanWorks). I currently only have Forums (i have Discord but haven't made a account yet) currently i am on summer trip (i will be returning the 14th) so i won't be on server. If you wanna have a chat, feel free, (i would love if your  skin was a enderman and you gave me a chat) 

so yea that is me in a nutshell! Ok not really...

Remember, Meep On! Waddle On! Mickey On! MC On! Bye Bye!

-cjh66 a perfectly normal human--- ER I MEAN ENDERMAN!

• Like 3

Meep. Thank you for this awesome introduction! I'm so happy to see you on here! It's so awesome that you consider palace as a second family as well. Have fun on your trip, I can't wait to see you when you get back!!:D

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, limegreenicy said:

Meep. Thank you for this awesome introduction! I'm so happy to see you on here! It's so awesome that you consider palace as a second family as well. Have fun on your trip, I can't wait to see you when you get back!!:D

I can't wait to see you too Lime :D Waddle On!

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.