Hola, I'm Raquel. I've been a huge fan of this server since way back in its McMagic infancy around 2012, and now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure that this server is the reason I got Minecaft in the first place. As I got older, I kinda drifted away from Minecraft all together, but recently I've really been enjoying it again, especially on here. I've been going to Disney World constantly for as long as I can remember, and hopefully in the next year or two I'll be a cast member irl :D. My favorite park is EPCOT for sure because of its amazing history, concepts, and rides, but I enjoy Animal Kingdom a lot too, especially at night.

Anyway, I just thought it was finally time to get acquainted with the forum and all that, and maybe down the road apply for something here? If someone could possibly explain the staff application process that'd be wonderful :P But thank you for keeping this server so fun after all these years and for putting so much time and effort into making it the best it can be. All of your work is greatly appreciated by so many! I'd love to get to know you guys!

(I just got Discord and I'm not sure how to use it as of rn but my username is raquelcalvo#4723 on there)

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.