Sign in to follow this  
TheRandomPerson2

Happily Ever After Thoughts?

At this point we have all seen Happily Ever After, some of us like it some of us do not.

I personally love it BUT with the good comes the bad, I think the transitions for some scenes are just confusing; what do you think about the show?

• Like 1

I personally think it's quite a nice show with good projections; however, Wishes will still be better to me since it seems more sentimental and timeless.

44 minutes ago, Bow said:

I personally think it's quite a nice show with good projections; however, Wishes will still be better to me since it seems more sentimental and timeless.

Completely agree. Wishes has a meaning to dream and pursue those wishes and dreams. But now happily ever after is such a better show tech wise. But the show is like wow look at how many movies we make.

• Like 3

I don't think anything can beat Wishes. It's such a classic and it's clear this new show was introduced to include the 'newer' Disney movie releases like Frozen and Moana. I just feel like wishes was timeless, and Happily Ever After didn't live up to everyone's expectations. 

Pink~

7 hours ago, Bow said:

Yeah I definitely agree, wishes just felt more Disney to me. I feel like wish Happily Ever After, there is just too much going on.

Happily Ever After is great! It incorporates the newer Disney movies like Moana and the music is pretty good. The castle projections and everything for HEA are awesome, but Wishes is just stunning, and will always remain my favorite. The soundtrack for Wishes gives me chills every time I hear it. It's just so timeless! :x 

I love Happily Ever After having recently seeing it in real life, it is so much more detailed than Wishes, however I do agree that it needs more of a story line if they were to re-do it.

I love Wishes and Happily Ever After equally. Wishes was my favorite show and always will be, I still listen to the soundtrack all the time. However, Happily Ever After is honestly amazing and I love it so much! The transitions are quite confusing though, but still a great show with lots of details! 

See, I don't know how I feel about Happily Ever After anymore.

I agree, it's got some nice visuals to it, and I like how they incorporated both newer and underrated movies into the show. But to me, it just feels like more of a montage of their films more than a show. I get that Disney is trying to modernize some things into the parks, but I'll admit, there is more that could've been done to this.

Wishes, on the other hand, had more meaning behind it. Plus, you can never go wrong with something classical. I would take Wishes over Happily Ever After any day.

See, I'm the different one here.

I honestly love Happily Ever After more than Wishes; Don't get me wrong, I loved Wishes, but Happily Ever After just spoke to me in a way. 

I love both, but Happily Ever After tops the charts for me.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.