Sign in to follow this  
Cobman

Downloads

Hello Palace Team, knowing that you are focusing in on Disneyland and Universal right now, I was wondering (like how McMagic did) give downloads to your Magic Kingdom, and other parks. Since your on other projects give access to your parks so other people can do what they want. I personally want to update Hollywood studios and add in Toy Story Land. LMK what you think...

Hello @Cobman!

We have some Guests that use our downloads to use on their server and get others on it. Technically, they just want to steal the maps so that's why we don't do it anymore just because of map stealing. 

Posted (edited)

I was going to use it for solo use ONLY. (to update it myself with Toy Story Land, Pandora, etc)

Edited by Cobman

@Cobman,

There isn't plans to have them downloaded anymore because of just stealing. Some Guests use it just for solo and to ride the rides, while others use it to steal it to use for their server.

I really wanted to be alone in the parks (to fly around) and of course ride rides while also updating stuff myself... if you want to contact me on Discord: South #8101

@Cobman,

A lot of the time our parks tend to not get a lot of Guests is early in the morning United States time. We tend to get a lot however on the weekends.