Sign in to follow this  
FluffyTheCat

Palace Forecast - July 16th, 2018

Hello loves!

What a summer it has been so far! Even if we are nearing the end, let's continue having fun up to the last moment. Just this week we have so much planned!

General News

It has been some time since our last big meet & greet, and our character friends miss you all dearly! Join us on July 20th from 2:00pm EST to 5:00pm EST for a "Summer Bash Meet and Greet"! Every hour will feature characters from both Disney and Universal. Get your autograph books ready because they are sure to have so many new signatures!

Along with that, the long-awaited return of Star Tours is coming closer than some of you may have thought! Our crew is putting the last finishing touches, and it should be back up and running in no time! Let's just hope C3PO doesn't bump any red buttons or anything...

I would also like to report that our most recent Game Night was a total blast, and we hope you all enjoyed! To give a quick summary, TheRandomPerson2 won the treasure hunt, CurlyGirl626, Danny_US, and JumpingHelen won the rounds of four corners. Over at the game Bruces and Dories, Ulyk and Prettyflower2 won the rounds. Congrats to the winners, and thank you all for participating! You can expect more game nights soon!

Speaking of events, we have been working up a storm in the Disney Cruise Line department! I've heard whispers of Castaway Cay and even a new show! Something along the line of Disney Dreams... But who knows, just will have to keep your eyes peeled for more reveals! ; )

Creative Spotlight

Creative Spotlight this week is currently on hold while we clean out all old applications, thank you for your patience! In the mean time you can still visit last week's build, and apply below!

Visit: /warp csbuild on Creative.

Apply: https://goo.gl/xrFVrs 

That's all for now. As always, keep most updated through our social media. Thanks & much love! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

#IHAVEN'TSEENCHARINAGES #StarToursHYPE! #DCLNEEDSMORESTUFF!

Edited by cjh66

I Always like the Palace Forecast. I liked the main show on YouTube but Amazing Newsletter!

• Like 1

@mattmatt_h,

It is delayed for now as we need to find a new Entertainment Media Senior Moderator who can do the Palace Forecasts. Thank you for being patient as we still figure out who will become the next one. 

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 3:19 AM, ScanWorks said:

@mattmatt_h,

It is delayed for now as we need to find a new Entertainment Media Senior Moderator who can do the Palace Forecasts. Thank you for being patient as we still figure out who will become the next one. 

how do you become that?

20 hours ago, ScanWorks said:

@tays9,

Only staff can become it. You can't apply for it as a Guest.

@ScanWorks oh ok if I get to become staff I would be interested in this role!