nauticalz

What's everyones favorite Disneyland show?

My personal favorite would have to be Disneyland Forever! From the projections on the castle and main street to the soundtrack, the show really immerses you into the feeling of something magical. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SurvivalSam said:

Hmm, sadly, I've never been to Disney! But I would say, Wishes!

they mean at disneyland, not magic kingdom :P

• Like 2

Disneyland Forever!! That and Fantasmic because it's literally amazing, but no joke ended up shedding a tear after Disneyland Forever ended, it's so amazing and since I'm an actual DLR nerd it's my fav :)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, limegreenicy said:

Disneyland Forever!! That and Fantasmic because it's literally amazing, but no joke ended up shedding a tear after Disneyland Forever ended, it's so amazing and since I'm an actual DLR nerd it's my fav :)

YASSS, DLR is everything. I'd have to agree, wig snatched

• Like 2

I have never been to Disneyland (hopefully someday!) but from videos my favorite show is by far World of Color. I know it’s in Disney California Adventure and not Disneyland, so it might not count as an answer, but I’d watch it a thousand times over!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, nauticalz said:

My personal favorite would have to be Disneyland Forever! From the projections on the castle and main street to the soundtrack, the show really immerses you into the feeling of something magical. 

@nauticalz,

My favorite show is World of Color. It's amazing and so good!

• Like 3

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 1:00 PM, Bow said:

they mean at disneyland, not magic kingdom :P

OOF, don't know the difference between Disney Land and Disney World lol.

• Like 1

Even though it's retired, Disneyland Forever had me in tears. That is my all time favorite show I have ever seen out of every Disney park I've been to! 

• Like 1

Oh my gosh. What a tough question! I’m going to give my top three, which are DLF, FLATH, and World of Color! They’re all great shows.

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.