JackThePotato

Character of the Week - 9

Hello There!

Welcome back to Character of the Week! The weekly game where you need to guess what character that is blurred!
I’m pleased to announce last weeks winner, !

Everyone did wonderfully, however I can only choose one winner!

Last week's character was 
Lord Farquaad, great job to those who got it!

RULES:

You may only submit one entry, for one character. Submitting more then one will result in elimination for this week.

You MUST be logged into your account and not on a guest account, this will result in immediate elimination.

The thread will be locked Saturday at 11:59 PM, you may not submit any responses after that.

Don’t be mean if you lose, remember it’s all randomized if you guessed the right character.

Now For Last Weeks Winners…

1st Place) @NoNameNeeded_
2nd Place) @Xion_Night

3rd Place) @Sprinkle

Good luck everyone!

Now for this week's character:

Image-1.jpg

Posted (edited)

Is it by any chance Thundercracker from the transformers? It's the only character I think it looks like......
You've given us a hard one @JackThePotato (or atleast I think so)....

Btw congrats to the winners.

Edited by Chrisboy04

A hint that many have pleaded. Let’s go to the route of the most evil disney characters. For this character represents one of them. My lips are sealed..

Answers may now be changed, please only submit one other answer. I will be validating the one after this regardless it right or wrong.

On 7/25/2018 at 6:26 PM, cjh66 said:

Chernabog. OH! BTW @JackThePotato there is a red line thing at the bottom of the pic. just letting ya know! :DD

My photo editor does that. Must be some sorta magic!

• Haha 1