MaelieMoo10

What WDW Ride would you make?

If I could make a Zootopia-themed ride, I definitely would. And then I'd probably go on the ride all day because there's no such thing as not enough Zootopia in my book. ^_^

i would make a History of Disney Films board thing... ik its not a ride... but yea...

I would make a Cinderella ride  either based on the first film or the third. :)

• Like 1

Mary Poppins is one of my favorites, so definitely an attraction based on that! I’m looking forward to seeing if the rumors are true! 

• Like 1

I would make a Monsters INC themed roller coaster from the door warehouse scene. I would put this where RRC currently stands. The show building in the back could easily be rethemed to be a facade of the Monsters INC building. The main build that you would walk into would be a backstage entrance kind of like the scene from Monsters University. The preshow segment would consist of a security guard watching over the scare floor but then realizes that Randall stole Boo (Mary Gibbs) from Sully and Mike   officer then sends you on a mission to bring Boo to her door with the help from Mike Sowachowski :3 and SullyPlaysMC.

10 hours ago, DisQuick said:

I would make a Monsters INC themed roller coaster from the door warehouse scene. I would put this where RRC currently stands. The show building in the back could easily be rethemed to be a facade of the Monsters INC building. The main build that you would walk into would be a backstage entrance kind of like the scene from Monsters University. The preshow segment would consist of a security guard watching over the scare floor but then realizes that Randall stole Boo (Mary Gibbs) from Sully and Mike   officer then sends you on a mission to bring Boo to her door with the help from Mike Sowachowski :3 and SullyPlaysMC.

DHS is gonna make lots of lands @DisQuick including star wars land you never know they might make a monsters inc land!

I would make a new Snow White ride because the Seven Dwarfs is really actually based on the dwarfs and not snow white

If I were to make a ride, it would definitely be a Tangled themed one, and it would be kind of similar to the Ariel ride, but more suspenseful. :))

Posted (edited)

I would make a ride about the incredibles and their villain that they have to fight is a giant piece of cheese that can walk and talk

Edited by benlovescheese

12 hours ago, benlovescheese said:

I would make a ride about the incredibles and their villain that they have to fight is a giant piece of cheese that can walk and talk

Going for the Superhero theme then because Disney now own marvel I would make an Avengers ride where they fight ultron

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MaelieMoo10 said:

Going for the Superhero theme then because Disney now own marvel I would make an Avengers ride where they fight ultron

That also sounds cool xD

I'd add an Aladdin rollercoaster. It would be the scene when he and Abu and the carpet are escaping the cave of wonder. It would be a hanging ride and have loops and follow the same style as the movie. 

Also probably I'm assuming with the way they set up Jack Jack's powers, they may add something w him where stitch's great escape used to be. 

5 hours ago, SmileyGamerGirl said:

I would make a Mulan ride, probably in the China pavilion in world showcase. 

I loved that film. My sis also liked it because she plays a character from Marvel {Don't judge me I love marvel}

• Like 1

On 8/3/2018 at 6:18 AM, DisQuick said:

This is too true, cause this has actually been a rumor for a little while.