Jump to content
MaelieMoo10

What WDW Ride would you make?

Recommended Posts

If I could make a Zootopia-themed ride, I definitely would. And then I'd probably go on the ride all day because there's no such thing as not enough Zootopia in my book. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i would make a History of Disney Films board thing... ik its not a ride... but yea...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would make a Cinderella ride  either based on the first film or the third. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mary Poppins is one of my favorites, so definitely an attraction based on that! I’m looking forward to seeing if the rumors are true! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would make a Monsters INC themed roller coaster from the door warehouse scene. I would put this where RRC currently stands. The show building in the back could easily be rethemed to be a facade of the Monsters INC building. The main build that you would walk into would be a backstage entrance kind of like the scene from Monsters University. The preshow segment would consist of a security guard watching over the scare floor but then realizes that Randall stole Boo (Mary Gibbs) from Sully and Mike   officer then sends you on a mission to bring Boo to her door with the help from Mike Sowachowski :3 and SullyPlaysMC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DisQuick said:

I would make a Monsters INC themed roller coaster from the door warehouse scene. I would put this where RRC currently stands. The show building in the back could easily be rethemed to be a facade of the Monsters INC building. The main build that you would walk into would be a backstage entrance kind of like the scene from Monsters University. The preshow segment would consist of a security guard watching over the scare floor but then realizes that Randall stole Boo (Mary Gibbs) from Sully and Mike   officer then sends you on a mission to bring Boo to her door with the help from Mike Sowachowski :3 and SullyPlaysMC.

DHS is gonna make lots of lands @DisQuick including star wars land you never know they might make a monsters inc land!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would make a new Snow White ride because the Seven Dwarfs is really actually based on the dwarfs and not snow white

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I were to make a ride, it would definitely be a Tangled themed one, and it would be kind of similar to the Ariel ride, but more suspenseful. :))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I would make a ride about the incredibles and their villain that they have to fight is a giant piece of cheese that can walk and talk

Edited by benlovescheese

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, benlovescheese said:

I would make a ride about the incredibles and their villain that they have to fight is a giant piece of cheese that can walk and talk

Going for the Superhero theme then because Disney now own marvel I would make an Avengers ride where they fight ultron

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, MaelieMoo10 said:

Going for the Superhero theme then because Disney now own marvel I would make an Avengers ride where they fight ultron

 That also sounds cool xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd add an Aladdin rollercoaster. It would be the scene when he and Abu and the carpet are escaping the cave of wonder. It would be a hanging ride and have loops and follow the same style as the movie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also probably I'm assuming with the way they set up Jack Jack's powers, they may add something w him where stitch's great escape used to be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SmileyGamerGirl said:

I would make a Mulan ride, probably in the China pavilion in world showcase. 

I loved that film. My sis also liked it because she plays a character from Marvel {Don't judge me I love marvel}

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2018 at 6:18 AM, DisQuick said:

I would make a Monsters INC themed roller coaster from the door warehouse scene. I would put this where RRC currently stands. The show building in the back could easily be rethemed to be a facade of the Monsters INC building. The main build that you would walk into would be a backstage entrance kind of like the scene from Monsters University. The preshow segment would consist of a security guard watching over the scare floor but then realizes that Randall stole Boo (Mary Gibbs) from Sully and Mike   officer then sends you on a mission to bring Boo to her door with the help from Mike Sowachowski :3 and SullyPlaysMC.

This is too true, cause this has actually been a rumor for a little while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.