SnancakesNate

What upcoming WDW attraction are you most excited for?

Hi everyone,

I just was curious, what is all of your favorite upcoming rides/attractions in Walt Disney World?

Some examples of upcoming attractions are Star Wars Galaxy's Edge, the Ratatouille ride, the GotG coaster, Tron Lightcycle Power Run, the Star Wars hotel and the Disney Skyliner.

I am personally most excited for Tron Lightcycle Power Run. From the videos I've watched of the Shanghai version, it looks absolutely amazing and I can't wait to ride it in Magic Kingdom.

I can't wait to see what you all are excited for!

• Like 1

Ok so scince I live near WDW I Know of the star wars Hotel but I find too much problems 1. How can they hide it? a lot of road bridges & all that is right onfront of that site 2. I Like how it feels like space but many people like seeing Outside 3. I don't know how it will all work because you cant quite build underground in FLorida so there is a lot of pine trees in that area so there has to be something cool there I Don't quite see it as a big Resort to stay in

• Like 1

& I Like theres skyliners but I think Monorails would be a lot more faster & in a Bigger space somehow Disney stopped doing monorails :(

• Like 1

My Sister is so excited for GOTG bc she LOVES that film. i think i am most excited for ratatouille ride bc i love that film :D :D 

I'm definitely excited for Guardians of the Galaxy and Ratatouille rides. I mean, I'd by lying if I said I wasn't curious about how Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railroad is going to turn out, but it's not really my cup of tea. I'm sure it'll be a great ride, but you can never really go wrong with the classics. Nevertheless, it was just time for the Great Movie Ride to go.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Cassiopeiya said:

I'm definitely excited for Guardians of the Galaxy and Ratatouille rides. I mean, I'd by lying if I said I wasn't curious about how Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railroad is going to turn out, but it's not really my cup of tea. I'm sure it'll be a great ride, but you can never really go wrong with the classics. Nevertheless, it was just time for the Great Movie Ride to go.

i sadly have only been to GMR once IRL in my whole life... :( i was able to get FP before it shut down though :D