davidzoo

ADventureLand's #BetterADL

This Page is for All recommendations & News of ADventureLand Park in Creative! Feel free to Ask questions & Recommend stuff in our Parks! We Love Feedback!

Because we want you all to have the ADL Experience

• Like 1

Cant take a sleep Whats going on there at ADL? What In the Worl- ADL Tower Revamp Project #BetterADL  Sorry if you cant take your Perfect picture right now

2018-07-26_20.06.29.png

• Like 2

Hey davidzoo. Your themepark is looking spectacular. I live how much work your putting into this project, and how much detail. Keep up the amazing work, and I'm so excited for the opening in Century Land.

More work is Currently being Done to: Gold Rusher, River Pip Expedition, ADL History Center, Updating Most Rides, Taking Looks at what we Need to improve; You may tell Us Here! Or on the Server! We love Feedback!.

Thank you!  With Greeting from

ADL Corp,

ADL RD, ADL Corp HQ  -  The Palace Network

• Like 1

[ADL] River Pip Expedition is Back Open! xD due to Construction for Gold Rusher! Some Changes was added!

• Like 1

Back To School Everyone! I Will ONLY be On Weekends! :) Sorry for Any Inconvienience I will be available Most Nights On discord Thanks! See You Friday!

2018-08-12_18.40.34.png

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Some New Add Ons will Be Added! Smaller things has slightly changed.

Gold Rusher Update!: First Scene on Track 1 Has been complete Uphill Climb Track 1 Is Very Really close to complete

A Possible outdoor Drop? Soon! and Queue Walls are done And Mountain is Almost done Its all a Puzzle fitting all the ride inside a Medium/Small Mountain but this Mountain uses forced Perspective too so, Also there might be a Wild West Town in there The Name will be Ole Mill Stop So Please you can Give us Feedback

Thank You Have a Great Day!

(Or an ADL , Magical  on Palace)

Edited by davidzoo
  • Like 2

[ADL] Ever Wanted to go to the Top of the ADL Tower? Well you're in Luck! Coming Soon ADL's Observatory #BetterADL

• Like 1

Good Night Everyone On this Bueatiful Labor Day Weekend Night! The stars Out there is Nice and the ADL Tower is Sparkling with Pride! Good Night See You all Tomorrow It was a GOOD DAY!  xD  Also For a Limited Time Upon Request we Will show a Short show called ADL's Labor Day Firework Spectacular!

2018-09-01_22.04.23.png

Also Its a Starry Night (When we Open Up that Observatory Deck Up on the ADL Tower We will have Telescopes to see As many of the stars you will see!)

Edited by davidzoo
  • Like 2

Noice! Pictures of My Park is Posted on Goolgle on a tag of The Palace Adventureland by I don't Know But Thanks xD

• Like 1

Hmm Lets See Here, Wait Whats This? We weren't Even Prepared! The Excitement Is Building, Um Maybe? Well I Know for sure, ADL Observatory will Open Soon! #BetterADL!

#Soon! Well How soon Though? As soon to be Tuned!

2018-09-07_21.07.03.png

2018-09-07_21.06.33.png

• Like 1

The Final Glimpse of the ADL Circus Is Here! as an Agreement Months ago to Close ADL Circus and Immediately Demolish it but That Was cancelled until the agreement  to demolish it as of 9/09/18 And here we Go we got the Equipment Ready to Demolish this Old Attraction, This Got Closed 3 Months ago and ever scince been abandoned. It Opened Scicne when we Opened Carnival land But due to low Attendance this had to be Shut Down. So Heres the Last you will ever see Of it, R.I.P

2018-09-09_18.42.29.png

2018-09-09_18.42.42.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.