Daloria

Hello everyone! I'm Daloria!

19 minutes ago, Daloria said:

My favourite movie is Nightmare Before Christmas. I love it's dark humour, The ridiculously detailed characters and the songs are fabulous. Genre wise I am a big horror fan. I love watching a horror film with people and laughing at them freaking out and getting scared... I'm a bad person but it's still funny.

Just now, xPeachyCreme said:

Great to see you back Daloria! I finally found a human who also likes Nightmare Before Christmas! :D

• Like 1

On 15/04/2018 at 1:16 PM, Daloria said:

I am really terrible at writing these introduction things but I'll give it my best shot so... Here goes!

=^o.o^=

Hello, I'm Daloria,

I have been on and off the network for years but started to play regularly some time early 2016. My track through staff on the server seemed to come about quite quickly once I was taken on as an EME (Now Trainee)...

Earning My Ears (EME) - 8th July 2016
Cast Member - 15th July 2016
Coordinator (Creative & Seasonal) - 12th October 2016
Manager - 10th November 2016

... Then last year, during a big rank change-up, I was made General Manager of Palace Network.

I have one husband & 5 fur babies. 4 Cats (Penny, Domino, Murphy & Jaina) and 1 dog (Dexter). Penny is mother to Murphy & Jaina, As well as 13 other kittens from 4 litters who all went to new homes. Yes I have pictures. Yes I am willing to show you all 50000000000 of them.

My favourite movie is Nightmare Before Christmas. I love it's dark humour, The ridiculously detailed characters and the songs are fabulous. Genre wise I am a big horror fan. I love watching a horror film with people and laughing at them freaking out and getting scared... I'm a bad person but it's still funny.

My taste in games is pretty varied but I do love a good story or zombies (TV, MOVIES, GAMES, COMICS, BOOKS.. I LOVE ZOMBIEEEESSSSSSS). The Bioshock Franchise, Last of Us, World of Warcraft, Sims 4... Oh yeah and minecraft I guess.

So yeah that's a little about me!

@Daloria, Amazing to meet you!

On 4/15/2018 at 5:16 AM, Daloria said:

I love watching a horror film with people and laughing at them freaking out and getting scared... I'm a bad person but it's still funny.

I'm the same way when I go to Knott's Scary Farm e-e

• Like 1

Hello, Daloria.. I still have not figured out why I was denied for Staff. I would truly want to know, It haunts me that I do not know the reason. -KM