Sign in to follow this  
Guest Oh_My_Stormm

It's Stormie out there!

Guest Oh_My_Stormm

Hello! My name is Oh_My_Stormm! But you could call me Stormie! :3 I'm here to tell you a bit about myself! So..Let's get started!!

I really love to build creative mode, It's kinda my thing! ever since I joined Minecraft back in 2014, I've loved to play! Palace/McMagic was my second server I ever joined, After a Vanilla Minecraft Server that has been shut down for three years, but y'know. 

Other than Minecraft I don't use my computer much. I tried Fortnite, I don't really like it.. Hey! don't get mad. I just don't prefer it. I like Minecraft.

I've been fond of a city called Toronto, Canada for quite some time, BUT. I don't like to focus on major buildings like The Rogers Centre , Or CN Tower, I like buildings like One King West (Look it up) 

For three years on this server I've built a mall, All different designs on the creative server every-time it resets, I think malls are amazing, Mind you I've never been in a large one. 

That's a little bit about me, Storm, and where I belong in the Minecraft World, Thank you.

Hi Stormie!! That's so cool that you like building! And 3 years is a long time! Also if you have a mall built (or anything really) on your plot I'd love to see it sometime! ^-^

Guest Oh_My_Stormm

That would be great, Lime! 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.