Sign in to follow this  
Pollyy

Hiya! I'm Pollyy.

Hiya! I'm Pollyy. You may know me from a while back.

I'm an Honorable here at Palace Network.

~I haven't been on as of lately, because Minecraft for me has been a decay of interest. But, the amazing guests and staff at Palace do urge me to come back.~

~I absolutely love Disney World, and I go almost every year. My favorite ride at Disney World has to be RRC. I also love the Polynesian Resort. The dole whips are the best thing on the planet.~

~I really don't have much else to say, haha. If you have any questions about me, feel free to message me. It's good to be back. I'll see you all around.~

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Pollyy said:

~I haven't been on as of lately, because Minecraft for me has been a decay of interest. But, the amazing guests and staff at Palace do urge me to come back.~

Hey Pollyy!

I totally get this Minecraft interest affliction.  This is why I'm pretty much only on Minecraft for The Palace. :)  Hope to see you around more. 

• Like 2

Hey Pollyy! Welcome baaaack! :D So cool that you go basically every year, really hoping to go soon! I'd love to know about your favorite things to do there sometime!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, EnzoGoober said:

Hey Pollyy! Glad to meet you again! Haven't seen you in a while. (Sorry for the random quote thing lel)

Missed you lots Enzo. Can't wait to see you around!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, limegreenicy said:

Hey Pollyy! Welcome baaaack! :D So cool that you go basically every year, really hoping to go soon! I'd love to know about your favorite things to do there sometime!

It is awesome to go every year. A whole new experience each time I go, and plus it never gets old. One of my favorite things to do at Disney has to be resort hopping. I love having a nice, relaxing day and riding the monorail over to the Grand Floridian, Polynesian, and the Contemporary and just looking around. Another favorite thing of mine is staying during Disney's after hours. Staying up late is so much fun in the Magic Kingdom. :D

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.