Hey! I'm Broadwayss!

I've been playing on the server since 2014 and I am currently a [Mod] on Palace Network!

As you can maybe tell, I'm obsessed with all things Theatre! I've been going to the theatre for as long as I can remember and I consider it one of my biggest passions (hence the name). My favorite musicals are Newsies, Miss Saigon, Rent, Pippin, and Hairspray! What are yours? In addition to loving musical theatre, I also study dance, singing and acting in and outside of school.

As for my hobbies, I love playing my ukelele and my piano. Music can always put me in a good mood! I enjoy baking with my family and friends. I also love watching a good movie and some of my favorites are Star Wars, The Goonies, Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo and The Princess and the Frog! :D

I am obsessed with Theme Parks, especially Walt Disney World! My favorite resorts are Port Orleans Riverside and The Polynesian and my favorite park is Hollywood Studios! My favorite ride would probably have to be Tower of Terror or Flight of Passage. I love going to Universal Orlando too and the Hard Rock Hotel is a must every time I go! My favorite ride at USO would have to be Gringotts or ET, however, I am a thrill seeker at heart and the Hulk is awesome too! B|

My favorite thing about the Palace Network is the community. Every time I log in I feel right at home and the community feels like a family rather than just your average server. My friend requests are always open so shoot me a friend request next time you join! :x

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Broadwayss said:

My favorite thing about the Palace Network is the community. Every time I log in I feel right at home and the community feels like a family rather than just your average server.

Oh I completely agree!  I honestly spend more time helping new Guests on the server than I do exploring or experiencing.  The people here are just the best.

• Like 1

Heyyy! I love broadway as well! My favorite show is Hamilton along with Wicked and Dear Evan Hansen  xD  And yaasss I love music! and YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS my life is literally Star Wars and I absolutley love The Goonies! Anf ofc disney films [insert dig a little deeper from princess and the frog because it's a BOP] and bless TOT!

I love your introduction and I'm glad to know a bit more about you! :D

• Like 1

Hey Broadwayss!!! I can’t believe you play ukelele! I absolutely love that instrument aaaaah. :x

• Like 1

Personally I love Hamilton however I also love Hairspray! I also love the Polynesian resort as well!

Besides the point, I hope you like the forums!

• Like 1

Hello @Broadwayss!

I love your introduction! It's so detailed and organized! I love Flight of Passage, it's such a fun ride! Thank you for sharing with us!

• Like 1

Hey Broadwayss! I am a huge theatre geek <3 My favourites at this moment in time are Wicked and Everybody's talking about Jamie. Going to see Legally Blonde next week too :D

• Like 1