POVGamer

POV's Updated Intro

Alright. I don't think I officially made an introduction on the forums, so I'm gonna make this as quick and informational as possible.

Hello! I'm POV_Gamer, A Trainee here on the Palace Network. You may see me on the server and Discord a lot of the time. However, I have many other hobbies that I may be doing while I'm not helping out on the server. Some of these include swimming, school, hanging out with friends, playing other games, and many more that would take years to mention. Going back to swimming for a minute, that's what I'm doing during most of my free time. I'm the best on my team and have swum with kids from across the country. I take swimming very seriously and other swimmers on the server can relate to how hard and time consuming this sport is.

If you've met me on the server before (which plenty of you have), you would probably know that I'm a very kind and helpful person and don't hesitate when it comes to helping other guests of the Palace community. I've been with this server and community for about 4-5 years now, and it's been a very long journey. I've seen friends come and go and have noticed many events and changes to the server.

If you see me anywhere (On Palace, Discord, forums, etc.), feel free to say Hi to me, as I'm always happy to help and have fun with everyone that I meet.

Hope to see you in the parks,

-POV_Gamer

• Like 3

Hello @POVGamer!

Awesome introduction! Swimming is so fun! I don't do competitive swimming, but I heard it's really fun! Welcome to the forums and see you in the parks!

Hi @POVGamer! I saw you on discord today and it was nice to meet you! I used to swim competitively so I know exactly how you feel! But it’s such a fun sport! Hope to see you on the discord again. 

- ItsEllie

Hey POV!I'm so happy to see you on here! Competitive swimming seems like a lot of fun, and hard work! I'm proud of you! See you in game soon :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.