My idea is to add the real monorail scenery (to MK, resorts, Epcot, parking lots with cars?, etc.) along the monorail tracks. Since your render distance can only see so far on servers, my idea is that the scenery is only built out to the cut-off point.

• Like 3

I agree with that, cause I mean there isn't really a lot of scenery when we ride the monorails.

Hello @JavaLikesAgua!

I love that idea to add scenery since you do see a lot of things out the monorail window when you go to your resort or Epcot or Magic Kingdom.

• Like 1

I’ve actually been working on a bit here and there, but there’s still much to be done. With the addition of NewMK being worked on, it would probably be the first area that would have these higher amounts of scenery around the beams, unless those are finished before it opens, then it miiiight be Epcot as the first. Keep your eyes open!:D

• Like 1